1. It’s almost always cheaper to buy an e-book than its print equivalent.
2. You can download e-books from most libraries for free.
3. Fewer trees get cut down when someone publishes an e-book.
4. You can still get the print versions of your favorite books when/ if you want them on your shelf.
5. You can carry around a bunch o’ books, without the load killing your back.
6. You can easily adjust the font size on most e-book readers, if you prefer larger print.
7. Looking at an e-reader screen is not like looking at a lighted computer screen or TV; the pages really do look more like print on paper.
8. Most e-book stores allow the download of a single copy to up to 3 devices, so you can read the same e-book on your desktop, laptop, and/or e-reader … and switch back and forth when you want.
9. E-books are a great, new way to get people excited about reading books!